Thursday, October 29, 2015

What happens if you tell your children that you ate all their Halloween candy ?

Hi everyone,
Now that Halloween is right here (I remind you it's next Saturday), I think it is a good idea for you to read something about Halloween and get to you its most representative symbols (symbols that we have already seen in class). You can get to know about these symbols in this link. Do it. It's a good opportunity to practise your  reading skill and learn some culture at the same time. In addition, as the title of the psot suggests, here you have a funny video from an American late-night show. In this video parents lie to their children and tell them that they have eaten all their Halloween candy. What is the children's reaction ? Watch the videos. I'm sure you're gonna love them. 

Did you enjoy the videos ? Then, post a comment.




1 comment:

  1. Sara: I think that the videos are very funny but I also think that the children´s parents are bad.

    ReplyDelete